has two MRP calculators:
MRPlite Whatif? Is a single
bucket, infinite resources, single Product MRP
calculator. This simple tools is very useful
for a quick shortages list for a planned SO or
InstantMRP provides the MRP calculator. It
warns about shortages, and schedules
planned PO's and WO's to satisfy demand
represented by Open Sales Orders and/or a
- Used for Production Planning and Control.
- Performs Fast MRP (a few seconds) for your
whole production program.
- Configurable to your MPS (Master Production
Schedule) - bucket size of days, weeks,
months or quarters.
- Recommends Purchase Orders and Work
- Inventory outlook projects future planned
- Used for Capacity Analyisis - calculates load
on machines and workforce, compared to capacity.
- So fast that different scenarios can be tried
in quick succession.
- Drills down to analyse what parts are causing
most load on a resource.
- Runs on a standard Win PC.
- Plans can be time-phased in multi-stage
- Easy to use, with online HELP and tutorials.
- Can be used to complement your existing MRP
- Integration with ERPlite uses the Bills of
Materials, Bills of Operations and routing lists
managed in ERPlite and automatically outputs
planned Purchase Orders and Work Orders
(Manufacturing Orders) to ERPlite for
- See ScreenShot Demo of instantMRP