WO Backorder Status
The WO Backorder Status report gives a summary of all work orders issued that have not been archived, including partial work orders (WOxxxx-WOyyyy) and work orders used to fill sales orders (SOxxxx-WOyyyy). In the report users will find a line-by-line summary or the work order number, the product being built, the amount ordered, the amount completed (i.e. received), and the status of the order. Alongside the other reports in the REPORTS section of the ERPlite Switchboard, the WO Backorder Status report allows users to efficiently manage their work orders with this easy-to-use summary report.
- Product ID This is product identification no. Which is given in Purchase Order form at the time of product entering and It is unique in ERPlite.
- Product Name This field is used to describe the name of the product listed in the database.
- Amount Ordered The cash amount to be bought or sold.
- Amount Received The amount accepted in the sale or other disposition of property. This amount includes cash, the fair market value of property and services received, and debt assumed by the buyer.
- Sales Order The Sales Order, sometimes abbreviated as SO, is an order received by a business from a customer. A sales order may be for products and/or services.
- Due Date The date held on the computer for when an open Purchase Order or Work Order is due into Stock. It is the date on which an obligation must be paid.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free Kindle producer