Shipments History of COGS
This report provides users with a complete summary of all shipments made from ERPlite and is sorted by Transaction Date. The report displays the External COGS as well as the External Price and the Margin. From this information, users can see what, when, and how much of a product was shipped to a particular customer, and also track the shipment to the sales order from which the shipment was made.
- Item Id This is item identification no. Which is given in Item Master at the time of item entering and It is unique in ERPlite.
- Project Plan Number (PP#) A unique number, entered by user may be same for different items and may be different for same item.
- Transaction Date/Time The date/time on which transaction was started.
- Sales Order The Sales Order, sometimes abbreviated as SO, is an order received by a business from a customer. A sales order may be for products and/or services.
- Sort Order The sequence into which a collection of records in report are arranged after they have been sorted.
- Margin The amount of equity contributed by a customer as a percentage of the current market value of the securities held in a margin account. or In a general business context, the difference between a product's (or service's) selling price and the cost of production.
- Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) A figure reflecting the cost of the product or good that a company sells to generate revenue, appearing on the income statement as an expense onto itself. Also referred to as "cost of sales".
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create EBooks