Serial Number Detail Editor
The Serial Number Detail Editor is a form that is used to make changes to details that pertain to a given serial or lot number.
Fields that can be modified are:
- Type - Serial Number or Lot Number
- Description - This field can be used to describe the Lot or Serial Number
- Expiry Date - The date of expiry of the Serial/Lot number.
- Notes - Important notes can be placed here
- Location* - Location of the Serial Number
- Sublocation* - Sublocation of the Serial Number
- Serial's Lot* - This is the lot number that the serial number is a member of
- Total Quantity - Usually used with lot numbers, this is used to describe how many items are in the lot.
*These properties can only be modified if the number is a Serial number
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free EBook and documentation generator