Sales And Shipping Order Status Report
This report is similar to the Open SOs (Backorder Status) report, but without the costs associated to the backorders. It will display all shipping orders in the system, and give a summary line-by-line of what each shipment and its current status, including the balance of the order and how much has already been shipped. This report is ideal for managing sales orders if you do not need to see the associated costs of the sales orders.
- Sales Order The Sales Order, sometimes abbreviated as SO, is an order received by a business from a customer. A sales order may be for products and/or services.
- Item Id This field is a unique identifier for the item listed in the database.
- Invoice Bill or document showing the amount owed, the item (s) purchased, the price and quantity, and the billing date, and requesting payment for a credit order. A detailed list of goods shipped or services rendered, with an account of all costs; an itemized bill.
- Order Date Date after which an order for advertising time or space is no longer cancelable. Since advertising time or space is contracted in advance, it is cancelable for a period of time between the contract date and the firm order date. After the firm order date, the advertising will run, no matter what.
- Due Date The date held on the computer for when an open Purchase Order or Work Order is due into Stock. It is the date on which an obligation must be paid.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Create iPhone web-based documentation