The purpose of this report is to summarize all purchase orders in ERPlite that still have balances left to be received against. ERPlite will display line-by-line the purchase order, the part, the amount ordered, the amount received so far, the balance, and the current status of the order, thus making this report an effective purchase order management tool.
- Product ID This is product identification no. Which is given in Purchase Order form at the time of product entering and It is unique in ERPlite.
- Purchase Order ID A unique number, automatically incremented, that identifies a Purchase Order.
- Part Number A Unique identifier for each and every part with the same form, fit and function. Current best practice, when using a software planning system, is a non-significant, all numeric part number.
- UofM Unit of measure. Additional UofM values can be added to the list by opening the UofM table in MS Access and adding individual records.
- Amount Ordered The cash amount to be bought or sold.
- Amount Received The amount accepted in the sale or other disposition of property.This amount includes cash, the fair market value of property and services received, and debt assumed by the buyer.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easy CHM and documentation editor