PO Receiving History Reports Form
This form generates reports based on the PO receiving history in the database and options the user selects in this form. The options available to the user to format these reports are:
- Product ID This is product identification no. Which is given in Purchase Order form at the time of product entering and It is unique in ERPlite.
- Purchase Order ID A unique number, automatically incremented, that identifies a Purchase Order.
- Project Plan Number (PP#) A unique number, entered by user may be same for different items and may be different for same item.
- Invoice Number The invoice number that is assigned to the PO.
- Received Date The date the order was received.
- Unit Cost Cost of producing one unit of product or service, usually based on averages.
- Sort Order The sequence into which a collection of records in report are arranged after they have been sorted.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free CHM Help documentation generator