Open SOs (Backorder Status)
This report gives a summary of all sales orders with balances left to be shipped, and is sorted by customer. The report gives a total cost of outstanding shipments by customer, then a total overall cost of outstanding shipments for every customer. Furthermore, it displays line-by-line how much was ordered, how much is left, status of the order, and the due date. Overall a great report for managing sales orders in ERPlite.
- Sales Order The Sales Order, sometimes abbreviated as SO, is an order received by a business from a customer. A sales order may be for products and/or services.
- Item Id This field is a unique identifier for the item listed in the database.
- Back Order A back order is an open obligation (of the supplier to ship and of the buyer to accept) until the merchandise becomes available and the transaction can be completed.
- Invoice Bill or document showing the amount owed, the item's purchased, the price and quantity, and the billing date, and requesting payment for a credit order. A detailed list of goods shipped or services rendered, with an account of all costs; an itemized bill.
- Order Date Date after which an order for advertising time or space is no longer cancelable. Since advertising time or space is contracted in advance, it is cancelable for a period of time between the contract date and the firm order date. After the firm order date, the advertising will run, no matter what.
- Due Date The date held on the computer for when an open Purchase Order or Work Order is due into Stock. It is the date on which an obligation must be paid.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured Kindle eBooks generator