Open POs (By Suppliers) Report
This report prints a list of suppliers based on any open purchase orders in the database, for each line item in each purchase order. Besides the supplier information, the report also includes the product information, the balance on order (total b/o), the purchase order number, and the date that the purchase order was due.
- Product Id This is product identification no. Which is given in Purchase Order form at the time of item entering and It is unique in ERPlite.
- Product Name This field is used to describe the name of the product listed in the database.
- Purchase Orders Commercial documents used to request vendors to supply a product or service in return for payment and providing specifications and quantities. or Written authorization for a supplier to ship products at a specified price, which becomes a legally binding contract once the supplier accepts it.
- UofM Unit of measure. Additional UofM values can be added to the list by opening the UofM table in MS Access and adding individual records.
- Due Date The date held on the computer for when an open Purchase Order or Work Order is due into Stock. It is the date on which an obligation must be paid.
- Supplier Name Supplier Name is specified corresponding to supplier id and may be duplicate.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured EPub generator