MRP What If? Form
For simple MRP calculations, ERPlite provides these reports to answer the question "What if I want to build x amount of this product, how will this affect my inventory and what is the current status of my inventory?". Below is a description of each report and how it works.
- On Hand This report provides On Hand amounts of all the required components of the parent product chosen from the pull-down box.
- Available To Promise (With Allocated Inventory) Provides a list of all required components in the parent product's BOM and lists the On Hand amounts, the ATP amount, and the amount required to fill the build plan for the parent product. For each required component, if there are other work orders currently released using those same components, then the report will give each order and the amount allocated for that order and the order number.
- Shortages Compares the amount required to fill the build plan with the ATP value for each component product, and gives a shortage value. If the shortage is positive, then there is enough in inventory to cover the build plan, otherwise if the amount is negative a purchase order needs to be issued to replenish inventory. Furthermore, if there is already a purchase order released for that product, then the report will give each purchase order number as well as the balance remaining on each order.
- On Order Provides a report on all existing open PO's in the system that are applicable to the required components, also giving the balance left on each order.
- Available To Build Provides a list of all required components for a specified parent product's BOM and lists the On Hand amounts. There is a column that displays how many parent items can be built for each item listed. The report calculates the maximum number of the specified parent can be built with current inventory quantities.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Single source CHM, PDF, DOC and HTML Help creation