Disassembly Order Form
This form is used for taking an item from inventory and disassembling it into its parts. These parts will be added to inventory and the source of the parts will be removed from inventory.
All fields with an Orange Background must have data entered in them.
How to Use the Disassembly Form:
- Click New to create a new order
- Enter the main information such as the Employee and Due Date
- Select the Item ID from the drop-down list and make sure the to/from locations are correct
- Enter quantity to pick and then click the Pick button
- Click the desired explode button
- After the part has been physically disassembled, enter the actual quantity to receive (if not the same as the original expected quantity)
- Click Receive
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create CHM Help documents