How to Create and Receive Purchase Orders
Purchase Orders form is used to create purchase order of items to be purchased from suppliers/vendors.Purchase Order Number is prefixed with PO characters and automatically incremented number and is also unique in ERPlite.
Follow these steps to create a Purchase Order in ERPlite
- Go to the Main Menu g Mfg Orders g Purchase Order
- Click OK to open the Purchase Order form
- Click the asterisk beside the right arrow on the bottom of the screen to create a new order Note: Users can click the "New" button instead
- Enter all information for fields filled in orange
- Click on ItemID field to display the Items list and select an item for the Purchase Order
- Enter in the Quantity and the Required date
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for remaining items
- Change the status to "Released" to make the order active
- To view or print the quote, click Preview PO
- At this point, the purchase order will appear. To print, click on the printer icon on the top toolbar.
- Close the preview to return to the Purchase Order
Follow these steps to receive a Purchase Order in ERPlite
- Go to the Main Menu g Mfg Orders g PO Receive
- Click OK to open the Purchase Order Receiving form
- Fill in the Receive Quantity and Location
- Click the Receive Button
To view a video tutorial on this topic, click here.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured EBook editor